Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Guest Post

I was honored to be asked to do a guest post on HCM International's website. I have been doing an internship with them for the past almost year and have learned so much. I've been so thankful for this opportunity, both the internship and to do a post for them.



Growing up I was always fascinated with the next phase, the next big achievement, for what felt like the destination. I couldn't wait for my next birthday, next school phase, driver's license, dating, marriage, kids, for kids to reach their next milestone. The list could go n. I didn't know how to be content in the moment I was in. I was a finisher and woulds set everything aside to get the task in front of me done. My vision was firmly fixed on the destination, everything else falling away, seeming to be a distraction...

Feel free to check the rest out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment