Saturday, February 17, 2018

Real vs True



On Sunday February 25 at 6:30, I am going to be speaking at an event called Real vs True at Community Church of Waterford. They are partnering with my home church of Maple City Chapel to help make this event for women a great success. Do note this address is on CR 21, NOT State Road 15, I've had several people confused!

I'll be talking about times in our lives when life feels as if it's falling apart. I wonder if there may be a different way to look at this rather than how it can feel, which for me was failure. We'll look at this concept of Real vs True and how it applies to our lives. How we need new experiences to be able to live life differently and at how transformation takes place.

I'd love to see all of you ladies there. Invite friends and family, it's for anyone in our community, not just ladies from these churches.

Feel free to share this post and the event on Facebook with your followers. The more the merrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment